09 mei 2009

vaction ( uups )

today I was dreaming it was summer and everywhere were festivals to start even so in dennmark I was witth some of my friends hanging out with bikes and a friend had to take a truck direktion dennmark and we knew there was a great festival to beginn and we two of my friends I think it was julian and rosie with julian I am not so sure but with rosie I know uwe was driving the truck and took us one third of the way with our bikes and the rest we cycled and arrived in the evening the festival place I forgot so many things like my bike chain so I had to ask rosie to chain our bikes together and we did that
as we were at the entrance I realized that I left with nothing but the things I had on me and my bag with two tshirts an extra pair of undewear and socks and one extra pullover but no money no tent no sleeping bag

but it was only three hours from dennmark with the bike to berlin so I could go back talked with my father about it who was there some how and had to find rosie to unchain the bike always undecidet if I should stay just asking people for help or get my stuff from home so I waited till I woke up
(posted it in the wrong blog maybe not a good thing to confuse the blogs )