22 april 2009

after hangover from ruby tuesday

hello here we are again, see what happened
so I was at the dentist to get this lack to coat and strengthen my acing teeth
hahah
yesterday I was at this party and drank beer again so I had há hang overtoday and slept again after i came back from the dentist
and I feel asleep
I thought I was awake again but wasn´t I was going throu my room and it looked pink not that everythink was pink in the room it was the same coulors as always but it was like six or seven items were popping out that all shared the colour pink so I got the imprssion of a pink room
okay
so I lay an bed and feel the warms the open window here the musik from marcels room think its too loud try to read fallla sleep wake up because the door bell rings and marcel tells me and shows me a visitor. It is a little boy I remember him some how he was at my cousins and was her friend or she was was his big brother or nice uncle

I try to get up out of bed but somebody I thnk it is marcel and maybe somebody else is putting a finger that placed on a broom stick on my back were it hurts I try to fight it but it does not help the pain gets intense I try to grap it from my back but can´t they all just watch me then its over

well I am not sure he is maybe nine or ten years old has brown hair and blue eyes and comes to my room I am still sleepy but I remember him
he says "do you remember we got indtroduced when my parents got divorced "
I say "yes, I do remember, how are you whats up? whats going on ? haven´t we met through my cousin ? " and he says yes and ask him "how did you find me and why are you here ?"

I try to get up out of bed but somebody I thnk it is marcel and maybe somebody else is putting a finger that placed on a broom stick on my back were it hurts I try to fight it but it does not help the pain gets intense I try to grap it from my back but can´t they all just watch me then its over

so go to the kitchen and want to make tea. I realize that the kitchen changed and the wals are clean there is a new green field on the wall obove the shelf and some pink blinking lights are there too everything looks very modern I am impressed
I go back to my room the hallway is bigger its mor comfortable and light is shining in
the boy came with two girls or better young woman, the seem like nannys or servants of the boy
they are not in my room they went with marcel to the room of cynth but it is not her room its a huge hall a shiny floor a big table a cupbord and a desk
on the floor is a big plan it looks like a game maybe it is a game but its not ready the girls are working on it the but thinks from the cupboard on the fields of the game arange thinks make notes on the desk
marcel sits at the big table ther are papers lying ina stack and ther is a montion and and a key board he looking at some things at you toube or something the boy watches him
the boy is wearing no shirt only trouthers he says hello and smiles turns round to look at the monitor and marcel and I see his back his skin is so pale like rice paper I can see through it and se his organgans veins and things moving like in a masine that is working he is totally calm but inside him the things are moving I see pictures that remind me of a tarot card apearing under his body were his shoulder is its to much to realize
the room could be in sancuci it looks like
somebody is ringing the door bell again ´I go for it
the cable is yellow and looks not so save as I put up the rciver I hope not to get elektrocuted I cant here woh is talking to me I sems the conection it onr okay strange sounds outside they are something building I open the door and I see they are renovating the sait way its not fished jet still in the middle but I see barrock figurines standing next to the stairs
I wake up and I am back in my room I am not tired anymore