04 april 2009

saturday

what a waste of glitter
okay today I was wanking and it was just to early for my day to start it was all nice and I had a beautifulday and I liked it a lot

okay I got up and a friend came over and asked me to have breakfast with him so I stayed away from yoga class and filled my stomach with good food

aand went to the late class during the brunch we got invited to take part on a historian tour throu the distrikt we live in ...and got to know the places a bit better
... thats c ool and had a pice of cake and then yoga clas got home relaxed and ate with the wg had some conversation about the good old times now I think about going to bed or hang out with the party people hmm what can I do

I never understand what they want or what i can do or what I want I am just hanging out not knowing what to do

I wish I could cry but I cant go to these depth of my soul now I am pretty high and if I had a partner I would go to bed with him and maybe play a little bit
but it makes no sense for me to have sex between the dors anymore or does it ? well what do I know
I could go to the park and do it or at night well I want to clean up my mess and then go crazy again
there are always partys and I am sure no one wil miss me why should I put more input in my head that I can not work with just to be full aund dull
no thaks I have to digest
and I will shit tomorrow !