26 maart 2009

good morning starshine the erth says hello

dear reader
an other part of my life hast o be told here,
I shutted down my computer and what happenen now this windows vista wont led me open my desctop again I dont know why everything was working fine and I was so happy with it, I cant explain it in these technical terms, its like the maschine is possesed by demons know I got find a good pc jesus to hunt the demons from my computer uff where should I find a person like this. I am glad I still got access to the internet browser although all my data is looked my codes pics and music I cant write and dont know where the problem is and again I forget to create this boot disk , so maybe I try my older version with the mistakes from last year and it will work but I dont like it, how can this all be a pain in the ass
yesteday was such a loosing day I hate when things happen that I cannot control
I dont know where the fucking papers are
here in this country germany you are nothing with out a paper I f you cant prove anything you are just a peace of meat I dont have to tell you like they treat the meat they put them in factories to slaughter them down like they did in the 2nd world war in the concetraiton camps its disgusting I have to mention there are some farmers how call them self bio they try to do it a natural way but it is not enough not only that they slaughter the animals in a way that is agains all belives that this world belongs together in harmony
they also import weatr and meat from not so rich countries to feed them selves and and the animals so they can grow fast

no wonder the pupils run amok in thier schools and kill and mothers deep freeze the babies

oh poor germany you life in a dark age why dont you see whats going on there are ways why are your children so weak why dont you