19 maart 2009

my computer does not like my real friends and does not support my dream

sorry sorry sorry
well how can I explain what happenend I woke up at six 30 and saw its only sunrise still too dark to read so I gave myself two hours of sleep and turned round, I had a wierd dream
,,I met an old friend a kind of performer and he took me to his home in his car and we were not alone ther was one of his friends with us I missed the performance and everything that was going on I was the PASSANT and had nothing to do acually I was very happy to see these people again
and beeing invited by them openend my heart
I am not tell ing you the rest of the dream because its over and other things happened after I woke up again I thought wow I have to remember at lesast a part of it and write it down
but what happened my computer did no longer what I wanted he just turned himself off and with no reason
of course I dont now anything about it and how they work at all and I like things with personlity and give them names but if they do not behave as my friends and do not support myself with what I am doing why should I keep them in my life


ooh