14 april 2009

decuisset

so this time I was on a nice summer meadow with wild flowers big gras warm sunshine and aa few bugs I was sitting on a table with an old laady that had a staw head and wss working on some poems and song texts
I said down and had a paper in front of me with one of her texts and I as I started to work on it as I wanted to get up to get an other dictonary
....

I woke up back in berlinin my sweatty bed
hearind a man cring outside like a demon trying to kill the silence of the night
and then some sounds I cant describe like someone kicked into cars or just noise
I wonder why I had to wake up it

....

hmmm I am scared maybe I really shoould leave but will I be save I ve heared this nam befor He must be crazy now I hear the kids comming home ...
laughing
.. .
i go back to bed good night