13 april 2009

no dreams for me today to bed

yesterday I was in neukoeln in a park in berlin and it was laprimavera
it was an openair elktro musik event and all the people were having fun
I was going with a guyI got to know from the internet and it was nice but we both were into the bounds that we were in before so we could not really concentrate or get closer but for some time it was possible

I liked the sunshine and all the beautiful people
the musik was fine too but I wasn´t really dancing I was still sick from my sinusitis
and its not good to stay so long in the cold
hmm so I went back I met some of my berlin friends
and thats cool
I got a mozarella sandwitch for free and ate it all alone watching the sun set
an the way home I met an old er friend who looked quite skinny to me I was happy to see him again but he didn´t lokked to well in that moment to me
hm
but I could not help it
boought an other pizza on my way home and said in front of the computer for a while and then went