16 mei 2009

chanson

tonight is the night of the songs my friend is giving a party I bet every gay bar in town is celebrating the sound of music I am alone at my fathers house watching it on tv and think about my friends listening to the song belive it takes place in moskow they spend 42mio euros for tonight and it was opened by the cirque de solei
I was almost in tears

so what tomorrow Ill make some money I hope enough to have a vacation in israel
I think I need to start a therapy altough the writing and yoga helps me but I dont do it so regularly
and I think I am not gonna watch it to the end
all these pop emotions are to much for me and the competition as well even so it is much better then starting a war or something I wanted to draw something and didnĀ“t so what ....
I am not I am not I am not

I was looking for his face again but it is gone I ts like that what can I do he always was gone he is maried now hes got an other nabe and I think I miss the beonce concert as well in my dreams I wish you a wounderfull concert
horosho okay / good
I am afrait to write about it
but I think it is living under my skin or in my skin I shivers makes me feel and its rushes down my back and goes to my toes and feels like little stars
I feel dirty and I know I am
lublu love
I belive so many things but I just cant concetrate
I am still a child but I am not I have beard now
its over for now
my french lover I hug you and pray for us both
I never wanted I just learned it the wrong way its so hard to correct it when its wrong and so easy if you just do it