28 mei 2009

for today

so I was at my moms an my cousin was there too we spent some days together and it was not very far from where I live so I could still go to my yoga class and my mom was willing to jooin to practise class tooso w e drove there with the car but some old towels together and we were late and we got a chaep offer for trying and everything took place in s school classroom ther wer tables and chairs and a desk for the teachers and his assistent we got the last seats at the end of the class room had to change inside the towels were to short all I was doing was worrying my mum just laught and then we went out side and missed most of the class and sept under a trafic light and watched it from out side

(no wonder its such a stupid thing to worry in a dream ws it a night mare or something I dont know yesterday night I could not sleeep till 3 o clock I t was my fault and I know I schould go to bed erlier this time I didnnot
promise Ill be better ...)