21 mei 2009

christi himmelfahrt

that was quite amazing I have been on that party in the city and I think it was in the old distrikt it was in the houses that led underground
ther was the entry and the first room was made like a cine ma
and they were showing a movie but the special thing about it was they were mixing the movie set with the real set of the party so you
were drifting between film and reality it was all like in a dream I liked it a lot they had these red striped seats
there were green grass too but they were hounting me too I tred to escape through te toileto
it was the most beautiful public toiltte I ve ever seen I t looked like a cave on the ground there were fresh water springs all was illuminated from the ground the water was light blue the tiles of the cafe were minimal and beige and brown you had high places to wasch you hands lover like a bd and the toilets to shit in were like a hole in the ground were fresh water was runing throu the ways were decoratedor shown by little rivers and the sound was thes music of running water and bubbles
and the doors were like turn around places to other rooms I think iremember I took my pants of and left ot an other room
as the door turned around I was in a big room nest or inside the book shelf it was a very nice room with students inside and diffrent levels to sit on
all the furniture was made from dark cherry wood in a kind of brown red coulour the seats were mad of black leatherette the room was wide open and the plants inside were from a fresh and healthy green it reminded me bit from a set of a james bond movie a lagune and a university
my old friend nico was sitting in the center of the room on one of the seats
I think he was waiting for the teacher professor or therapist the other seats on the higher level wer partly taken by other students that watched
nico was kind of schocked thed I appeared from the secret door to the toilette
I juset smiled and pretened to be a normal perso n goint to the emty seat were a pencil and some paper was lying and took that up and was trying to start a conversation
no one belived in me so I took the next door were they came towards me to pichk me up

they too me back to the paty there were more things happening but this is what i remember I think ther was some dancing too in a celler and musik and in the end a green field

so beautiful just liike in the movies ....