26 september 2009

a psycedelic grappa

Okay I was back in some room that appeared like school or some institution
I was a a soldier and was asked by somew authority to pose in the fine uniform for a speach of him just standing to be looked at as a liv ing picture
standing in a position for some time I think I was also offered some extra money or simply just liked it to be looked at
but as the timme came where It supposed to hapeen they asked one of the female soldiers to do this I was disappointed because they neclegted me and took her
what ever she wa more sorty well build and a soldier from the heart loving the authority the drill and and the things with in so she stood still for all the time starring at a hole on in the wall
with her bright eyes and short hair
the man who held the speech was ugly some older army man dont know what rank but something
he and her know before she some how was serving under him ..
the seach was meaning less and just some glorification it made her prod and in the end she even got applaused for her just standig there as an example
she did everything the man told her to do then in the end she was aked to dance a bit and she took off her clothes and started to dance for the audience I was shocked she just lost all the respect she just earned I could not bare it any longer and left the room
the man was simply playing with her he could order her everything and she had no chanche to obey she felt like a child thar simply has to follow
she might enmphasised it just as fun and maybe didnt feel bad about but I did because I knew he was just playing with her like others do with drilled monkeys in the cirkus I haded it
there was a n other authority a woman who talked to me later about this and she told me about an investigation cooming up about the man abuseing her for his will
it did not fel good but at least something happened against ....