17 september 2009

yesterday s blonde

I cant remeber it closley I am on one of these street partys its the evening and and people are outside looking at each other

some people go around and Ivite all these who are from the arians (these with the blonde genes to a dinner in the castle
very wiered
they all walk there upright and proud
like kings and queens lord s and laydy but they look like like normal people like hairdressesr and mechanics busdrivers and house wifes
they are all invited because they are blue eyed and blond
I am waiting looking at them they all go to the same romm cynth id going there too some look strange
at the end other come too black people with blond ancestors
they alll go eat
but after cynth tell me I was not the master cook cooking for me but the sencond master
and thats why because it was not the fines blood at this table