17 augustus 2009

helicopters and darthvadder

Joe sagt:
hello sexy good morning
billy sagt:
morning
Joe sagt:
how are you?
billy sagt:
hmm I dreamt I was darth vadder flying over the city
Joe sagt:
cool
billy sagt:
then I woke up because I heared a heilcopter
Joe sagt:
ok
billy sagt:
sorry ffor my bad english
Joe sagt:
it is not bad
billy sagt:
thank you
Joe sagt:
your welcome
billy sagt:
I was injured in my dream
Joe sagt:
wow
billy sagt:
I could not malk so properly so I had to fly
walk
Joe sagt:
ok
billy sagt:
strange was that no one really recocnized it
Joe sagt:
ok
billy sagt:
but after I was out side the building I could fly quite easy high and high over the houses of the city
Joe sagt:
awesome
billy sagt:
I landed on a skyscraper there I met these guys that offer flightabove the city with a helicopter
Joe sagt:
ok
billy sagt:
but in the beginning of the dream inside the building I was trying to hunt some body
I could hardly move
Joe sagt:
ok
billy sagt:
my enemy was close so I escaped outside I knew he would not atacct if there are zivilians around me .... maybe he was luke