17 september 2009

please dont keep my waiting

an other dream I am waiting tables again izs not so hard the people not so close
woopi is the baar tender mixing drinks and havng fun having a boyfriend drinking afrikan drings
d
the bar and the restaurand ar alll in dark coulors it looks loke an entirior grom the 70ties
I diont like long ways to rum lots of tanles
colegues

Iam also dreaming of evi and mia mia is in the kindergarden and and doing math calculations like an automat
she is on her own
evi and I talk the the guidance
Iahave to tell them why I want children
I tell her the problem is that people like you allways will take them away from me
I am wearing a withe shirt
ists a summer (fest) at the kindergarten everyone is playing out side
evi and i have to paint a ball I am accepted hmmm.. concernes about money and other things