19 september 2009

drei mal alp

Also ich
I sit in the cat of an old school friend of mine
with her mother and father we are on the way to the station
to pick up her grand father its a kind of family gatherind her aunts and grand ma are there too
the father gets of the car to see for his father
we meet them on the way and we talka little i indroduce
myself and the grand pa seem to act as if he did not really accepts me making jokes about me so I left

I m Keller

the next moment I am I am somewhere abstrakt its like half from from the ground level underground I am in a withe room
I am there with other people it feels like soldiers or a troup of expeditioners there is nothing in this room there are ailes and ways arcaden and the floor does not show any attacement to the walls the floor is withe and wet maybe made from rough wood it is constantly shaking ther are leders at the walls to climb into the other rooms on the ground floor I can see a kitchen
I can reach it I am there standing on the metal holding my self asking for help that they throw a rope to me to protekt me I want to get out of there
I do not want to step on the shaking floor again
some how I can reach it I must be sweatinng


at the phone

next thing I got on my mind martin calls and talks to me in a bd voice asking me if I have any sense of order and what is going on he is complanining and insulting
I tell him to stop and tell him he should tell me what is wrong but stop insulting me
He calls me a drunk head and says he will
I wake
delighted
that this only seem to be dream
....